Montana Alfalfa Seed Committee
- Justin Wiese, Malta. Qualification: Actively engaged in the growing of alfalfa seed within the state, deriving a substantial portion of their income from handling, packing, shipping, buying, or selling alfalfa seed, or acting as a broker or factor of alfalfa seed. Wiese is the owner/operator of a family farm in Phillips County.
Commission on Community Service
- Donovan Hawk, Butte. Qualification: Tribal member. Hawk is the public relations and marketing director for the YMCA of Butte.
- Rachel Juel, Bozeman. Qualification: 16-25 year old who is involved in a service, national or campus program. Juel is an AmeriCorps VISTA and a research assistant.
- Kevin Sylvester, Bozeman. Qualification: Community-Based Organization. Sylvester is the executive director of Family Promise of Gallatin Valley.
Board of Dentistry
- Diane Klemann, Billings. Qualification: Dental Hygienist. Klemann is a dental hygienist with Brewer Dental Center.
- Dr. Paul Sims, Butte. Qualification: Dentist. Sims is a dentist in Butte.
Board of Hail Insurance
- Jim Schillinger, Circle. Qualification: Member. Schillinger is a farmer in McCone County.
Commission on Human Rights
- Ann Brodsky, Helena. Qualification: Public representative. Brodsky is a retired state employee and attorney.
- Tim Tatarka will serve as chair.
Youth Justice Council
- Chase Comes At Night, Billings. Qualification: Under the age of 24. Chase is a student at the University of Montana.