Board of Barbers and Cosmetologists
• Paula Evans, Missoula. Qualification: Cosmetologist. Evans is a cosmetologist and owner of Do Crew Salon.
• Katie Fontana, Great Falls. Qualification: Member of the public who is not engaged in the practice of barbering, cosmetology, electrology, esthetics, or manicuring. Fontana is with Cornerstone Appraisal Service.
• Sarah Ludtke-Heagle, Helena. Qualification: Cosmetologist. Ludtke-Heagle is a cosmetologist and owner of Halo Salon.
• Angie Printz, Livingston. Qualification: Cosmetologist. Printz is a cosmetologist and administrator at the Eclipse Salon.
• Amanda Thompson, Missoula. Qualification: Licensed electrologist, esthetician or manicurist. Thompson is an esthetician at Skin Chic.
Board of Chiropractors
• Dr. Greg Pisk, Kalispell. Qualification: Licensed chiropractor. Pisk is a Chiropractor and owner of Pisk Chiropractic & Physiotherapy, PC.
State Emergency Response Commission
• Georgia Bruski, Ekalaka. Qualification: Montana Emergency Management Association representative. Bruski is the disaster and emergency services coordinator in Carter County.
• Hayley Tuggle, Bozeman. Qualification: University representative. Tuggle is the emergency manager for Montana State University.
Family Education Savings Program Oversight Committee
• Bob Minto, Missoula. Qualification: Knowledge, skill and experience in accounting, risk management, investment management or as an actuary. Minto is the owner of Minto Management and Consulting.
Montana Grass Conservation Commission
• Richard Stuker, Chinook. Qualification: Member who holds active grazing preference rights within a state district. Stuker is a rancher in Blaine County.
Judicial Nominations Commission
• Hal Harper, Helena. Qualification: Lay member who is neither a judge or an attorney active or retired, resides in a different geographical area and from a different profession as other members. Harper is retired after spending several years serving state government and served as a long-time state legislator.
Motorcycle Safety Advisory Committee
• Sergeant Richard Musson, Bozeman. Qualification: Peace officer. Sgt. Musson is a police officer with the Bozeman Police Department Patrol Division.
Board of Pardons and Parole
• Darrell Bell, Billings. Qualification: Extensive work experience in corrections, the criminal justice system or criminal law. Bell has been a member of the board and served as a police officer and U.S. Marshal previously.
• Kristina Lucero, Missoula. Qualification: Extensive work experience in corrections, the criminal justice system or criminal law and Expertise and knowledge of American Indian culture. Lucero has been a member of the Board and has been an assistant public defender, reviewer for the Children’s Bureau and tribal prosecutor.
Board of Sanitarians
• Megan Bullock, Boulder. Qualification: Registered sanitarian. Bullock is a Registered Sanitarian in Jefferson County.
• Eugene Pizzini, Helena. Qualification: Public at large. Pizzini is a program manager at the Montana Department of Environmental Quality.
Montana Tax Appeal Board
• Dave McAlpin, Helena. Qualification: Chair, public representative. McAlpin has been a member of the Board and was previously the Director of the Montana Crime Lab.
Trauma Care Committee
• Dr. Whitney Gum, Billings. Qualification: Member of the American College of Emergency Physicians, Montana Chapter. Gum is a staff physician for the Emergency Department at Billings Clinic, the Medical Director for the Billings Clinic MedFlight team, and a volunteer medical director for the Lockwood Fire Department.
Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board
• Bruce Campbell, Helena. Qualification: Member of the public who is not a state employee. Campbell is retired after a career in education, most recently as the Principal of C.R. Anderson Middle School.